Loading...
 

mycandylipz

Candylipz CandyLipz.com- Official home of the 30 times award-winning lip plumper beauty tool~ "The Rolls Royce of Lip Plumpers!"~ Hollywood Splash Magazine. http://www.candylipz.com/
1,700 posts
135.7k followers
1 following

#luscious double-lobed lips in minutes! #candylipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @stephieboo_1. the #lipenhancement results are stunning! no #lipinjections no #juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #hudabeauty #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 3 star 42 43 minutes ago

#lusciouslips in minutes! #candylipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @itshannoncota. the #lipenhancement results are stunning! no #lipinjections no #juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #hudabeauty #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 3 star 98 4 hours ago

Tap to play -- tag a friend -- how to achieve fuller lips naturally. credit: lip plumping review by #stunning @katisabeauty. in this video, she is using the black licorice double-lobed style. this is not a paid review. thank you so much for this wonderful video. ❀❀️️😘😘😘 clinical short & long-term lip plumping results candylipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the xtreme lip-shaper system. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. learn more at candylipz.com. #candylipz #lip #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeuplook #l4l #mascara #makeupgeek #makeuplovers #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #makeupporn #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #topliketagsmakeup #eyeshadow #lipgloss #makeuptalk #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancement #lipenhancer #juvederm #lipinjections

comment 12 star 269 Yesterday

#candylipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @makeupby_sandra651. the #lipenhancement results are stunning! no #lipinjections no #juvedermlips needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #hudabeauty #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 0 star 117 Yesterday

Announcement! there are three candylipz #giveaways @sarahjanayy. please visit her site and follow her requirements to win a candylipz of your choice. good luck everyone! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #hudabeauty #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #makeupgeek #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lipplumper #lips #lipenhancement #lipenhance #lipgloss #juvederm

comment 12 star 120 3 days ago

A #happy #candylipz user!! we deeply thank everyone for your love and support. we could not have done it without you! we #loveyouall. we are featuring #gorgeous #doll @kuhn_t. the #lipplumping results are stunning! no #lipinjections no #juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 11 star 101 3 days ago

Is it painful to use candylipz? @marchbeautyword was afraid of using it. she was scared of the pain! this is her first impression video. she only plumps for 2 minutes to test the product. you can watch her full tutorial on youtube! #candylipz credit: #gorgeous #doll @marchbeautyword #thankyou for sharing your beautiful video. we love it!! #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ she is using the red apple. if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #hudabeauty #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmafia #topliketags #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #makeupgeek #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #lipenhancer #fullips #lipplumper #makeuptutorial #lipsense

comment 5 star 268 3 days ago

Look at this transformation! our lip plumper is designed to work on 15 anatomical lip zones so it can transform your face drastically. credit: lip plumping review by #stunning @paigekelly0310. this is not a paid review. thank you so much!! ❀❀️️😘😘😘 clinical short & long-term lip plumping results candylipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the xtreme lip-shaper system. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. learn more at candylipz.com. #candylipz #lip #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeuplook #l4l #mascara #makeupgeek #makeuplovers #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #makeupporn #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #topliketagsmakeup #eyeshadow #lipgloss #makeuptalk #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancement #lipenhancer #juvederm #lipinjections

comment 3 star 179 3 days ago

If you already have full lips and want a soft plump, try our mini plumpers! credit: lip plumping review by #stunning @zara_glow. zara is using the mini grape double-lobed style. this is not a paid review. thank you so much!! ❀❀️️😘😘😘 clinical short & long-term lip plumping results candylipz won over 30 prestigious awards worldwide for its technical design of the xtreme lip-shaper system. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. learn more at candylipz.com. #candylipz #lip #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeuplook #l4l #mascara #makeupgeek #makeuplovers #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #makeupporn #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #topliketagsmakeup #eyeshadow #lipgloss #makeuptalk #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancement #lipenhancer #juvederm #lipinjections

comment 11 star 136 3 days ago

Look at these #beautiful #poutylips! #candylipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @sarahjanayy #thankyou for sharing your beautiful video. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ candy is using the red apple and lip color from @lipsense! if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #hudabeauty #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmafia #topliketags #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #makeupgeek #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #lipenhancer #fullips #lipplumper #makeuptutorial #lipsense

comment 11 star 167 4 days ago

If you do not want those lip line appearance from using matte lipsticks, candylipz gives you a smooth plumping effect! #candylipz is featuring #gorgeous @diiviided. the #lipplumping results are stunning! no #lipinjections no #juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful images. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 5 star 225 5 days ago

#candylipz 6-months user report! #candylipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @karengdejesus. she plumps twice daily for 6 months! she said her lips are naturally fuller! ___ #thankyou for sharing your video. we love it and we #love you! #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹! if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #hudabeauty #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmafia #topliketags #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #makeupgeek #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #lipenhancer #fullips #lipplumper #makeuptutorial #lipenhancer

comment 26 star 169 6 days ago

#candylipz apple set with travel size lip plumpers! #socute. photo credit: @mandymardis . the #lipplumping results are stunning! no #lipinjections no #juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful images. #happycandylipping πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 4 star 181 6 days ago

#candylipz is featuring #gorgeous @doll_eyed_freak. the #lipplumping results are stunning! no #lipinjections no #juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful images. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 6 star 154 6 days ago

#candylipz is featuring #gorgeous @danessatheresa. tips: some users are very responsive to candylipz tool, remember to check your results after 30 seconds. the #lipplumping results are stunning! no #lipinjections no #juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful images. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 11 star 318 1 weeks ago

If you already have full lips and like to have even fuller lips, take a look at these results! look how pouty and luscious they are! #candylipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @andbbob. no #lipinjections no #juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #hudabeauty #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 3 star 200 1 weeks ago

Look at the impressive results! #wow! #candylipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @g@thecat77. no #lipinjections no #juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #hudabeauty #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 4 star 113 2 weeks ago

Look at the impressive double-lobed look results here. if you like the #angelinajolie lip style, try the green apple or the black licorice lip plumper. #candylipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @sam.nicole.fit. no #lipinjections no #juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #hudabeauty #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 5 star 157 2 weeks ago

How to get a slight dimple on the lower lip naturally using the black licorice lip plumper. #candylipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @vnesss2. no #lipinjections no #juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #hudabeauty #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 2 star 210 2 weeks ago

#candylipz is featuring #gorgeous #doll @mercy_vasseur. no #lipinjections no #juvederm needed. #thankyou for sharing your wonderful feedback. #happycandylipping this is not a paid review. πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ ---- if you want plump lips naturally without the hassle and expense of lip injections, candylipz is a great solution for you. you can control your own lip size and shape. note: the lips always look dramatic after you take off the plumper but give them 15 minutes to settle to their shape. they will look so natural as if you were born with them. ---- candylipz is designed to work on both lips simultaneously or each lip separately. if you have a thin upper lip, you have the option to work on the upper only if desired. the clinical trial showed that the lips stay plumped for up to 2 hours after each application. after 60 days of use twice daily for 2 minutes each time, participant’s lip volume increased by 36% from their original lip sizes. --- note: the redness/skin discoloration or hickey-like marks are temporary on first-time users for the average of 4.4 days. with continuous use of the lip plumper, the marks do not return. 95 percent of first-time users get the marks during their training period. the other 5 percent do not. you can use the tips in the link below to erase the cupping marks. http://blog.candylipz.com/get-rid-of-cupping-marks-bruises/ --- you can get candylipz exclusively at candylipz.com. #hudabeauty #makeupaddict #makeupjunkie #makeuplover #makeupforever #makeupbyme #makeupmurah #makeupoftheday #makeuplook #likesforlikes #instamakeup #instamakeupartist #mycandylipz #makeupobsessed #topliketagsapp #beauty #eyeliner #makeuptutorial #lipplumper #lipenhancer #lippump #lips

comment 5 star 179 2 weeks ago